POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re: [OT] Monitor Size - Survey? : Re: [OT] Monitor Size - Survey? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:34:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [OT] Monitor Size - Survey?
From: ryan constantine
Date: 25 Feb 2000 13:42:59
Message: <38B6CD78.9834C22F@yahoo.com>
I have a 19 inch monitor and i love it.  it's a viewsonic v95 and cost 450
bucks plus tax.  i think it was worth it.  one reason is that once you get
into 19 inch+ monitors, you don't feel the need to upgrade all the time
like you do with CPUs.  another reason is that you can run at high
resolutions and actually see everything.  i run at 1280 by 1024.  so save
and get the 19".